Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pediatric Bathing Chairs How To Alleviate Symptoms Of Croupe?

How to alleviate symptoms of croupe? - pediatric bathing chairs

Hello I have a big problem! I took my daughter in the pediatric emergency room this afternoon after three days of fever, hoarseness, Harsha, not sleeping at night coughing mucous I (have three days long!) And crabbiness! They took X-rays of the chest and neck and was diagnosed with croup. He prescribed an antibiotic (because the doctor can also teach the beginning of bronchitis) and a steroid. Since I gave my daughter her first dose, the bottle of hand and spilled on the floor! I have the pharmacy and explained what happened, told me that my insurance is the second and prescription drugs to cover costly to control. He suggested I take her to the emergency room and get another one (I will not) I gave him the only antibiotic .... is that only you can give home remedy for croup air (humidity, steam, plenty of rest and water) I know that steroids can not cure the croup. What should I do?

3 comments:

CherryCh... said...

No - what you need for the drug. Croup can be treated with home remedies, but in addition to steroids. You have to go back into the emergency room and get a new prescription. Croup can spiral out of control and lead to severe damage, if not seen. Please do not believe that a home remedy to correct this, make your daughter more comfortable - that all can do it. Steroids are not a panacea, but rather to strengthen the immune system and you need that.

mp3 said...

I have a friend who swears by this, "she helped her son and gave his mother .. sliced onion, heavy) for a burger (which is spread on the chest of the child and a towel ... No joke

Lily18 said...

The best thing to do is sit in the bathroom with the shower as hot as can be. That's what my mother to me when I was a baby. I've never steroids or something. Antibiotics will only help if there is a problem with bacteria.

Post a Comment