Tuesday, February 9, 2010

11 Month Old Chest Infection My 11 Month Old Has A Rattle In His Chest, Any Suggestions?

My 11 month old has a rattle in his chest, any suggestions? - 11 month old chest infection

My child of 11 months had rattled one in the chest by a few days. About 15 days went to the doc and had a double ear infection and chest tightness. He gave me Omincef the ears, but no traffic jams. He has been occurring on the medicine for 5 days and the average congestion, he disappears for a few days. He was ill from time to time since September with ear infections and chest tightness. He does not have a runny nose though. We in South Carolina, and time is radically changing the way (80 degrees one day, the next 50) Has anyone suggestions about what to do? I'm at a loss the next appointment is on Friday. Should I wait or to early?

2 comments:

beetlemi... said...

Use the past. I would say in the morning. When it was my son, and chest tightness was not received enough attention, I request a chest x-ray to rule out pneumonia, and I would like nebulizer treatment. Make sure to write the document, it can really get DX I have a nebuliser at home and were covered by insurance.

Do you have a humidifier? When you run the heat on in his room. Try a hot bath and if you have a small plug-in heater, the air temperature in the warm bath, pull the shower curtain has closed and try to let it go with the hot washcloth on the breast.

Michelle said...

You should.

Post a Comment