Monday, February 22, 2010

Do Doctors Cut The Colon How Do Others Deal With IBS?

How do others deal with IBS? - do doctors cut the colon

I have IBS for 3 years. If you have any children, I cut my own colon. I'm so desperate. I deleted everything from my diet. (I survive only bread and toast, I have removed more than a week, so maybe not). Can I find a doctor to give me a colostomy. My children are 8, 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. year-old twins two years. Do not blame the children. I wonder if the OP was wrong when the twins were born by Caesarean section because of something my back for a year after their birth. As soon as his back injury stopped my IBS started. I tried everything, drugs, natural remedies, that nothing works. I Doc. Do not say that there is stress. IBS is my only stress factor. I am happy and relaxed as ever and I spend the day in the bathroom.Of course, I have diarrhea of 5 days per month. (20 Fron two years ago) and I am never constipated. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment