Monday, December 28, 2009

Track And Field Clinics I Can't Seem To Calm Down?

I can't seem to calm down? - track and field clinics

I have anxiety attacks more and more visible, especially in the last week. I am told at school, it might have something to do. I have a big project due Friday and the end of next week. I am also a shot putter in track and field team and we have a meeting on Saturday. He started this event for two seasons, but I was hurt and physical therapy my shots lately so I have not gone well and the existence of me.

I'm so out of focus. I know all these things that I do, but I can not bring myself to sit down and take comfort. We went for a final in my last class and I started crying because I'm worried about the test and is a topic that I am hopeless.

What should I do? I have to save. It happened last semester and at the end are not both tests. I passed my classes, even though I was still a student, I'm pretty good and not good enough for the whole semester. I try to calm down before my next class onlyMeeting with my computer for music. I go to a clinic with a psychologist in a few weeks I have trouble dealing with stress and anxiety under bin. I see a counselor at the university clinic, but she referred me to a real medical clinic now.

No comments:

Post a Comment