Friday, December 18, 2009

Lotiony Cervical Mucus Before Period Spotting A Week Before Period Due. Implantation Bleeding Or Is My Period Coming Early?

Spotting a week before period due. Implantation bleeding or is my period coming early? - lotiony cervical mucus before period

Mari and I are TTC our 3rd son The first two design came easily enough, without trying too much, but for some reason this time it is a bit longer.

I went out and monitoring cervical mucus, and I felt I should have around 21 ovulation. I idea what I thought was ovulation pain in 24 (I think!) And my cervical mucus does not seem to really change until yesterday when I noticed a significant quantity of Class thick elastic. I have never pursued before centimeter, so I'm not really sure that the difference between the white and cream - but it was not, as some women lotiony described.

So today, I did not realize cm long, but there are blood stains from the last time you used the toilet. I was again rust and no more. I can not seriously think I'm the ranks of women who is coming here and ask: "this implantation bleeding" lol *, but I am! Lol * I've never had spotting before I can remember, and I wonder whether This can be a sign of my period starts, the introduction of spots, or maybe even much later than we expected ovulation, and perhaps it was to detect ovulation?

Any help?

No comments:

Post a Comment