Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nuchal Test How Long Does It Take To Get The Results Back From A Nuchal Translucency Test?

How long does it take to get the results back from a nuchal translucency test? - nuchal test

I am 11 weeks pregnant and I come to the end of next week for a test combined NT and blood tests, as well as my official "first" OB appointment. Has anyone had this test and can tell me how long it will deliver results and what is your first OB appointment? I had an ultrasound confirmed after 8 weeks of pregnancy.
Thank you!

1 comment:

juliasmo... said...

Hey! Congratulations to you! I will also next week on Thursday for this test. As I understand it takes about a week and complete results for blood work again ... to tell but in a position to immediately, the "probability" of victims and other issues of Down syndrome. For example ... I'm 25 years if my chances of 1 are in 1500, before the performance, I think. After ... the chances are better or worse, depending on the extent of the neck twice. GOOD LUCK!

Post a Comment