Friday, January 29, 2010

Pictures Of Syrian Bangles Hamsters Which Of Thses Cages Are Fit For A Runt Syrian Hamster? (PICTURES)?

Which of thses cages are fit for a runt Syrian Hamster? (PICTURES)? - pictures of syrian bangles hamsters

I have a male long hair Syrian hamster named Kirby. It is a dwarf, and it is more likely to escape. Approx. 4 weeks, when I get in a metal cage. The space bar was pressed to 5 inches in diameter. The next morning was gone ... (I found it difficult to escape even in the heat, which fortunately was off) I have it now or in a glass aquarium. It is smaller. I think it is a small dwarf becomes more and length (which is just under 4 inches)

I would be in a metal cage should still avoid the test.

1. http://www.petco.com/product/106282/PETC ...

2. http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.js ...

3. http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.js ...


Of these 3 cages, is the best? The worst? Thank you!

9 comments:

theelves... said...

Hamsters are not suitable for large strains. I'm staying with "Super Pet CritterTrail Two" the second option. I use it if I had a hamster.

Amanda said...

I think that the second cage is best. I had hamsters and I have the same cage. They loved it! It is good because he can play in the pipes and is big enough for her, but my favorite was also the best and can be opened to grasp easily. It's also nice to see, and they like to make nests in IT and storage of your food.

♥SaMmI♥ said...

The second and third should be okay. But beware of pipes, such as hamsters can be put very simply. If this happens once in order, but not when to stop, a new cage. Also, be sure to put a small amount of additional up in every little thing. Good luck with your hamster!

-Max

PetLover... said...

Some of them actually even slightly greater than high, will provide more surface area as possible for your hamster.

I can answer said...

Second and third solution would be tons of fun for him, but I'm not sure how big it is like, if not I would not go, but by the sure that it not be possible. The first is

Kory S said...

# 1, my cages are shorter, it will be very difficult to escape for your hamster, and is simple and elegant





Hope this helps:) Kory

Sofia K said...

2. or 3

☼ Hey! It's Claire Again!♥ said...

I think they are all very good, but personally I like how the bug cage (aka # 2 and # 3). My hamster has never gone out of his creatures, lane 2 is the only time he came out of his cage, if we are a cage tubes of some wines cheaper than the cage you had on the basis of the space you want for your hamster , so if you need more space creature Travel 3 if you want to get the space creature Path 2 (both are good). What is also good if you have pipes title creature (you must purchase one separately, but they are) quite reasonable. You can connect the pipes connected to the cage, and love that most of the hamsters. But sure the pipes are clicked all the way, because otherwise your hamster can go, but never had this problem!
I hope that helped

I<3Anima... said...

Well, not really recommended for 2 a.m. to 3 p.m. of the cages, because it is a pain to clean, plus they can break easily. CritterTrail I was 3 years and I hated it. Who is broken and it took at least 2 hours to clean.

I have a cage, and I've been here almost a year ago. I love it. It's cheap ($ 25 and make less),), light (about 15 minutes to clean clean and offers much room for the two dwarf hamsters that I have today. When I did, it is home to a hamster, but unfortunately the last time was last summer, I have two hamsters in the late summer. They are very happy in this cage.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q = ...

Post a Comment