Saturday, January 9, 2010

Boot Camp Training Program How Many People Fail Usmc Recruit Training (boot Camp For Marines)?

How many people fail usmc recruit training (boot camp for marines)? - boot camp training program

I am not going into the DEP program and the camp until 22 September, a ... I am not fit and I am the time that I use to get ready for boot camp to be. I just want to know how many people are not in the camp, I'm afraid I do not have to face the embarrassment. I have a strong will and everything, and I think even if I have the time, I will do well in training camp too. Please do not reply if you have never served in the Navy (or any other branch), because obviously you have no idea what you mean.

3 comments:

Perro De Lava said...

I love when people questions that they know nothing .. Answer It makes them look stupid ..

Most graduates .. If your injury can not go wrong and then made ..

If you do not follow each other and it becomes a problem, then removed, will not be excluded. It is very hard to get kicked out ..

Go to my profile page and click on the link .. You need a whole page of tips for pool USMC ..

fats said...

When we delivered in July 2006, was the error rate over 15%, maybe less today. It was considered that the recruits did not graduate, temporary and / or be released prior to closing, usually because of an injury (in general, stress fractures, broken bones, etc.) that are not training or heavier. To minimize the risk of injury, which can reduce delay graduation, he must get in the shape of your body that can withstand the physical strain on arrival. Do not worry about failure rates. Do what you can and successfully to prepare for Marine boot camp.

Golden said...

I remember well, I think we have lost 3 or 4. of which consists of a train. All problems are medical. rare med probs, would never have come this far and it lasted only a few days. three or four, since the touch and go, but they all have.

Post a Comment